This manual gives you introduction how to work with mONeCos distribution on Microblaze CPU.
mONeCos distribution is tested under:
- CentOS 5.1
- CentOS 4.5 (recompilation of configtool required)
Operation under Cygwin hasn't been tested yet but it will be possible in near feature.
- Download mONeCos distribution from mainpage
- Unpack eCos distribution tarball to your location
- my location is in /home/projects folder
mkdir /home/projects/ cd /home/projects/ gunzip -9c monecos-distr_pre_v1.tar.gz | tar xvf -
- Move to mONeCos distribution and
ecosenv.shscript sets up shell variables, without this you can't work with mONeCos
[monstr@monstr ~]$ cd /home/projects/monecos/ [monstr@monstr monecos]$ . ecosenv.sh Your ECOS root is set to '/home/projects/monecos'
- continue with testing configtool here