Welcome to Michal Simek wiki pages
I'm Michal Simek. Currently a U-Boot and Linux1) maintainer for Microblaze2). Also responsible for Xilinx Zynq and ZynqMP3) U-Boot port.
I specialize in developing and supporting complete embedded Linux solutions for Xilinx Microblaze, PPC, Zynq and ZynqMP platforms. Everything you need to get Linux up and running on your custom hardware to be able to start to work on your application as fast as possible.
- Complete board bring-up
- Firmware development
- Porting U-Boot
- Porting the Linux kernel
- Device driver development
- Zynq AMP solution
- Advance debugging with deep cpu knowledge
- Mainlining - help you how to get your source merge to mainline
- Maintaining - teach you how to maintain your software
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
- Email: monstr (at) monstr (dot) eu
- Skype: monstr-skype